We have implemented safeguards for your protection and the protection of our staff.
Please review the information below to help make your appointment go smoothly.
On the day of your child’s appointment
You may park in our front or back parking spaces. At either entrance, you will be greeted by a friendly staff member who will take your temperature, your child’s temperature, and ask you 4 brief health and travel related questions.
- Please plan to arrive about 10 minutes early
- Please bring a mask for yourself and your child as they will be required (if appropriate during treatment).
- Your temperature and your child’s temperature will be checked before your appointment.
- You will be asked a few short health and travel related questions.
- You and your child will be asked to clean your hands before entering the treatment areas.
- After you are checked in, a staff member will direct you where to wait for your therapist.
During your child’s appointment
- 1 Parent may choose to attend the appointment or return to the car to wait.
(You will be asked to stay for the duration of the appointment if you attend with your child.)
- Siblings will not be allowed to attend appointments at this time.
- Appointments will end approximately 5 minutes early to allow for treatment room sanitation.
After your child’s appointment
Please maintain at least 6 ft of distance from others as you exit the building.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!